Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

I have a dream.

I have a dream that relatives in our country can get together, and they can not be separated by others. They can live happily without being worried.

I have a dream that everyone can make a contribution to others as a volunteer. They can donate to help each other without protest.

I have a dream that one day the green can be found everywhere in China. Children can play on the grass, and people never worry about the water and food. Every child can grow up healthily.

I have a dream that our technology can be developed fast and better. In this way, all the disabled person and badly sick people can have a normal, but beatific life.

I have a dream that one day the war will disappeared on the world. Everyone can make friends with each other with sincere smile. They can create a beautiful future.

This is our hope and this is our belief that can make me walk on the road of life to see all the things happening.

With this belief, I'm firmly convinced that it can be come true in the future. At that time, there is no difference among the people. There is no war between the countries. There is no harm on the world any more. The man just have the happiness around them and forever.

Let the persuasion go over the sea.

Let the belief pass through the earth.

Let the faith spread across all over the world.

2 comments:

  1. I'm not sure it's good or not. But that's what I think at that time I really want to make it come true. Haha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find it interesting and realitic! I hope your dream become true. I like your vocabulary such as harm and beatific. They are nice words to describe something. Good job man :)

    ReplyDelete