Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, September 29, 2011

The interesting experiment today

The weather is ... All right, it's a rainy day.

Today, Jessica give us a test in class about awareness and observation. It's a really funny experiment, but it's also a little hard if your eyes are not well, for example, me.
Now let's  say something about our experiment.
We should find some things happening in the vedios. Such as the sea wave is disappearing with time going by, the road is missing or anything else lost slowly.

In tht test, I found my observion is poor that I could not find most of the things which were changing.
The big reason about why we can't fing the changing is we concentrate on the other things. When we can't see all the things around we may loss lots of things.

It's a really interesting experiment. You can have a try.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Hao,

    I am glad you enjoyed the experiment. To me, the most interesting part is the faultiness of our memory and perception: so often what we think we see may not actually be what happened! It makes me realize how difficult it is to focus on more than one thing. It also makes me wonder just how valuable a skill multi-tasking is: can we ever do it accurately?

    ReplyDelete